Aug 23, 2018
– In a pan, dry roast rice and cashews. Just when they start to change colour, add khus khus and sauté on low flame till khus is mildly roasted.
– Grind in a mixer to a fine thick paste without adding water. Once ground, add coconut and grind well.
– Add water as required and grind to a smooth paste.
– In a deep pan, melt ghee and add paste. Stir well and add milk and bring to a boil, on low flame.
– Add sugar and simmer on low flame till kheer thickens.
– Just before switching off the flame, add saffron, cardamom powder and dry fruits. Mix well and serve.