Nov 22, 2016
1. Grind all masalas together to form a thick paste.
2. Cream butter, sugar, milk powder and custard powder together.
3. Mix baking powder with the flour and gradually add to above and mix well.
4. Mix curd and water to the above mixture.
5. Add the masala and knead a little to form a dough.
6. Roll with a rolling pin using a little dry dough if needed.
7. Cut with round or any desired cutters or shape with hand.
8. Place in a baking tray and bake at 150C for around 10 mins till done.