Sep 20, 2016
Here, Amrita shows us how to make a delicious pomfret risotto that she made for her family just first few days after her marriage.
12. Take a pan, drizzle some oil and pan fry it.
13. Just before serving the risotto, add some boiling hot water to it.
14. Drop some cold butter to it to add that creamy touch to it.
15. For the sauce, melt some butter, add black olives and throw in some cherry tomatoes into the pan.
16. Last but not the least, squeeze some lemon into the sauce.
17. Place the fish on top of the risotto and garnish with the lemon butter sauce.
18. Voilà your risotto is ready!