How To Make Mutton Korma
The holy month of Ramzan is around the corner, on this special occasion give your taste buds a delectable treat with this Mutton Korma recipe by Sadaf. Tender chunks of muttons, cooked in a creamy gravy of masalas and the crunchy addition of nuts making it absolutely irresistible!
1. Fry onions in oil/ghee with a bit of salt till crisp. Remove and dry them to crisp.
2. In same oil/ghee fry the mutton for 10 minutes or till the color changes
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for another 10 minutes on medium heat. Cool a bit and add nicely stirred yogurt, spoonfuls at a time and keep blending . Cook till oil separates.
4. Add coriander powder, salt, chillies, bay leaves and fry well again on medium heat.
5. Add crushed cooked onions. Put water (should be hot water) whenever you feel the need. Keep stirring.
6. Cook on low heat till meat is tender. Sprinkle javitri/jaiphal/ilaichi 4 split whole green chillies.
7. Heat 1 tbsp ghee, add garam masala when the ghee starts sputtering. Put water to make a thick gravy and shut pan.