Aug 03, 2018
– In a bowl, combine rava, water, salt , few drops of ghee and knead into smooth dough. Grease palms with oil and knead well. Cover and keep aside.
– In another bowl, beat ghee well till light and foamy. Add rice flour and beat well till it resembles cream/padhir. Keep aside.
– Combine sugar and cardamom. Keep aside.
– Divide dough into 8 roundels and roll first into a thin chapatti.
Smear with a portion of ghee –rice flour mixture.
– Top with another thin chappati and smear that with ghee mixture.
Continue process till all chappatis are stacked one on top of the other.
– Roll into a log and cut into equal portions.
– Roll each into a poori and deep fry in hot oil/ ghee till brown and crisp.
– Top each with sugar mixture, dry fruits and serve with milk (optional).