How To Make Palak Thepla
We have a genius trick to get your kids to eat their greens with our Palak Theplas with Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup recipe. Vitamin A-rich spinach, potatoes and a mix of spices infused with tangy Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup add a fresh tomato zing to every bite of these delicious Palak Theplas.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead the mixture into a dough
- Make medium-sized balls from the dough.
- Preheat your tawa.
- Dust your rolling board with some flour.
- Roll the dough balls into flat theplas
- Place the rolled theplas on the heated tawa.
- Pour oil on its sides and cook both the sides evenly.
- The palak theplas are ready to pack in the tiffin box.
Roasted makhana and watermelon (or any fruit of your choice)