Peanut ladoo, a popular kiddie snack that can be prepared with three ingredients and at short notice. Check out this recipe by Toral.
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add the roasted and ground peanuts to it.
2. Roast them further for a couple of minutes.
3. Prepare sugar syrup in a separate vessel on another gas burner
4. Once the sugar syrup is ready, pour it slowly into the pan – stir as you pour.
5. Keep stirring the mix until it becomes thick in consistency.
6. Grease a thali with some ghee and pour the contents of the pan into it.
7. Spread evenly and let it cool.
8. Cut it into squarish or diamond shaped pieces, or roll them up into ladoos.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.