Aug 20, 2018
– In a pan, combine pineapple pieces, salt, turmeric and water as required.
– Cover and cook on a medium flame till pineapple is cooked.
– Add the ground paste and mix well. Check for salt and bring to boil.
– Once it boils, check if it’s too sour. (If pineapple is too sour, add a pinch of sugar to balance taste).
– Switch off the flame and add curd as required. Mix well.
– Heat oil and add mustard seeds. Once it crackles, add fenugreek, curry leaves, and chilies. Saute and pour over pulissery. Mix well and serve hot with rice.