How To Make Pineapple Pulissery
Pineapple Puliserry is a traditional south Indian recipe prepared typically during the Onam festival. Chef Preetha shows us her rendition of this delectable curry which is a creamy blend of pineapples and a spicy coconut paste with curd.
- In a pan, combine pineapple pieces, salt, turmeric and water as required.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame till pineapple is cooked.
- Add the ground paste and mix well. Check for salt and bring to boil.
- Once it boils, check if it's too sour. (If pineapple is too sour, add a pinch of sugar to balance taste).
- Switch off the flame and add curd as required. Mix well.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds. Once it crackles, add fenugreek, curry leaves, and chilies. Saute and pour over pulissery. Mix well and serve hot with rice.
- IFN Tamil
- pineapple pulissery recipe
- pineapple pulissery kerala style
- pulissery recipe
- sadya kichadi
- pineapple pachadi
- pineapple erissery
- pineapple pulissery without coconut
- pineapple pulissery youtube
- veenas curryworld pineapple pulissery
- pineapple moru curry in malayalam
- kerala pineapple madhura curry
- pineapple curry without curd
- pineapple pulissery recipe in malayalam
- onam recipes kerala
- vishu sadya recipes
- onam sadya recipes
- dakshin curry preetha