Perfect Poached Eggs
A perfect start to the day - poached eggs. So easy to make and healthy too! Go ahead, enjoy your breakfast!
- In saucepan bring 2 to 3 inches of water to boil. Add a pinch of salt and vinegar to it.Reduce the heat to keep the water gently simmering.
- Use a spoon to spin the water before breaking the egg, as it helps the egg to stay at the centre and cook fully.
- Break the egg into a bowl. Slip the egg into the water gently .
- Cook until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken.They shouldn’t become too hard. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now with the help of a ladle remove the froth from the top of the water.
- Take out the eggs and with the help of a ladle drain out all the water
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. The poached eggs are best served with some toasted bread!