How To Make Potato Lollipops
Chef Preetha brings us an exciting monsoon snack Potato Lollipops and your kids are bound to fall in love with these round munchies. Fresh potatoes are infused with a mix of herbs and spices along with cheese giving you a delicious serving of flavour and melted cheese in every bite. Watch and learn how to make potato lollipop in just a few steps.
- Combine maida with salt, water and keep aside. Combine breadcrumbs with some pepper and salt. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients with rest of the black pepper and mix well. Shape into roundels.
- Dip each ball in maida paste and coat with breadcrumbs.
Chill for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry in hot oil till crisp and golden brown.
- Insert a toothpick to give lollipop shape and serve.