1. Take a heavy bottomed or non-stick pan
2. Pour the milk in the pan and give it a boil.
3. Reduce heat and reduce the milk until they become half. It should look like thick cream. Mix in condensed milk and keep stirring now and then to avoid burning the milk.
4. Add and stir in saffron milk and stir the milk.
5. Toss in elachi powder and all the nuts and keep stirring for 3 more mins.
6. Let it cool down and serve with Malpua or Jalebi.
Sadaf Hussain is a MasterChef India 2016 finalist, TedX speaker and food and travel enthusiast. When he's not cooking delicious dishes for IFN Hindi, he blogs at www.foodandstreets.com.