India Food Network
Jul 08, 2015
We bring you recipes for the holy month of Ramzan. This Ramzan specialty is both tasty and healthy. Dig into to this delicious dish and enjoy the festival of Ramzan!
1. Soak the lentils overnight.
2. Melt ghee in a heavy bottom pan .Add all khada masala .Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and sauté for a while .
3. Then add chicken and cook until it starts changing its colour . Add all the lentils and cook for around 5 mins
4. Sprinkle magic spice and cook till the fat separates. Add water and cook for 45 mins to an hour or until lentils are cooked.
5. Garnish with fried onions(Brista), julienne of ginger and lemon juice.