How to Make Sevai Kheer
Looking for a quick dessert? Prepare this roasted vermicelli with milk or sevai kheer for a sweet ending to your meal.
1. Roast the vermicelli in a pan for a few seconds.
2. Pour 4 cups of milk in the pan.
3. Add the custard powder to the fifth cup of milk and stir.
4. Pour this milk into the pan and let the contents cook for 2 minutes.
5. Then add the sugar and stir well, until the sugar mixes well and contents gain the consistency of porridge.
6. Garnish with cashew nuts, chopped almonds and cardamom powder.