How to Make Shahi Tukda by Chef Michael and Fatima
It is a royal treat to taste buds at anytime.The simple and easy to prepare dessert cum sweet has nice flavor of saffron and cardamom and it tastes delicious either warm or chilled.
1. Reduce 1 litre milk in a thick bottom pan.
2. Once reduced add condensed milk, rose water , cardamom Powder, Saffron.
3. Make sure the consistency of the rabdi is thick.
4. Cut off the edges of the breads and cut it in a triangular shape.
5. Take sugar and water in a saucepan and simmer till two thread consistency for making sugar syrup.
6. Deep fry the bread slices in ghee/oil. Remove the fried slices of bread on tissue paper to get of excess fat.
7. Soak the fried bread slices in the sugar syrup . Once soaked well remove on a plate. Pour the warm rabdi over it. Garnish with Pistachios and Almond flakes and serve warm.