India Food Network
Jun 25, 2015
The most relished food item during Fast time, Sabudana Kheer is easy to make, its super tasty and super fast!
1. Soak the Sabudana in water for 20-25 minutes (depends on the quantity you are using)
2. Pour milk into a pan and bring it to boiling point.
3. Add sugar and stir briskly. Let the milk boil for 5 more minutes.
4. Add the Sabudana and let them cook in the milk for 8-10 minutes.
5. Switch off the heat supply and pour the porridge into a bowl.
6. Garnish with dry fruits.