The most relished food item during Fast time, Sabudana Kheer is easy to make, its super tasty and super fast!
1. Soak the Sabudana in water for 20-25 minutes (depends on the quantity you are using)
2. Pour milk into a pan and bring it to boiling point.
3. Add sugar and stir briskly. Let the milk boil for 5 more minutes.
4. Add the Sabudana and let them cook in the milk for 8-10 minutes.
5. Switch off the heat supply and pour the porridge into a bowl.
6. Garnish with dry fruits.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.