Fun & Festive Tutti Frutti Cake
This one is a blast from the past! We've all had it when we were young. Love it or not, there are a lot of good memories attached to this tutti frutti cake.
1. Grease and line a square 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C while you assemble the cake together.
3. Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt twice and keep aside. In the jar of your mixer.
4. Add eggs one by one and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
5. Now gently fold in the flour mixture.
6. In the end rub tutty fruity with a little flour and fold in the batter Pour the batter in the prepared pan, sprinkle nuts of choice on top and bake for 35-40 minutes at 180C.
7. Cool completely and enjoy a slice with tea or milk.