Vegetable Kohlapuri/ व्हेज कोल्हापुरी is a pillar of Maharashtrian cuisine with its characteristic spicy coconut based gravy. Chef Roopa brings us her definitive version of Vegetable Kohlapuri complete with a variety of veggies prepared in a freshly ground masala infused with spices and coconut powder. Do give our recipe a try and let us know your feedback in the comments below.
– Heat oil in a pan, add in cinnamon, cardamom, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, grated coconut, cloves and pepper. Stir fry it.
– Blend to smooth powder adding little water. keep it aside.
– Heat oil and saute onions add ginger-garlic paste. – Then add tomato and saute well.
– Further add boiled vegetables , salt to taste, and powdered spices.
– Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
– Next, add chopped capsicum and blended masalas. Mix it well and let it cook.
– Finally, serve veg kolhapuri with tandoori roti or garlic naan.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.