How To Make Veg Spring Rolls
For today’s monsoon special recipe Chef, Preetha brings us an evergreen favourite, hot and crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls. Filled with carrots, mushrooms, and cabbage and topped with crunchy spring onions and soy sauce they are first wrapped in a spring roll blanket and then fried. Enjoy this delicious restaurant favourite in the comfort of your own home.
- In a wok, heat oil and saute ginger, garlic, and chilies.
- Add all the veggies, one by one and sauté on a high flame for few seconds.
- Add moong sprouts and rest of the flavorings and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool.
- Prepare slurry with cornflour and water.
- Place a portion of filling on spring roll pastry and shape into a roll, sealing edges with slurry, as shown in the video.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Serve hot.