Homemade Vegetable Pancakes Recipe
Fill these pancakes with your favourite veggies for a delicious snack.
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Once the oil is heated, add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
2. Once the mustard seeds crackle, add 1 inch piece ginger finely chopped.
3. Add green chillies, curry leaves and mix well.
4. Once the spices are mixed, add 1 medium sized onion finely chopped.
5. Now add 1 cup boiled peas and diced boiled potatoes and mix well.
6. Add 1 tsp of coriander powder, 1/2 tsp of jeera powder, 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
7. Cover with a lid and let the mixture cook on low flame for a couple of minutes
8. To make the batter, Break 2 eggs in a bowl.
9. Now alternate between 4 tbsp all purpose flour and milk and fold it with the eggs.
10. Add salt and pepper as required.
11. Whisk the ingredients together, to ensure no lumps are formed
12. In a hot pan, add a few drops of oil and pour a spoon of the batter into the pan.
13. Spread it evenly and allow it cook for 1 minute on both sides.
14. Now add a spoon of the vegetable filling and roll the pancake.
15. Ready to serve.