How To Make Vegetable Paniyarams For Your New Year House Party
Hosting a house party to bring in the New Year? Preetha shows you how to make a quick & yummy snack that you can add to your new year special menu!
1. In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, chana dal and stir.
2. Add in cumin seeds, ginger, curry leaves, green chili, salt and vegetables. Mix well.
3. Grease the moulds with oil and keep aside.
4. Mix the dosa batter and the vegetable mix well and pour this into the moulds.
5. Let it cook and serve hot.