India Food Network
Sep 30, 2020
1. In a pan, add 3 tbsp oil, ginger garlic paste, and 1/4th cup of onions. Saute the onions.
2. Then, add chopped tomatoes and 1 tbsp chilli powder and turmeric powder. Add garam masala, green chillies and mix well.
3. Finally, add 1 cup of keema mutton and mix well. Add salt, lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix. The filling is ready.
1. In a bowl, add maida, salt, vinegar and water to need it into a dough. Cover it with oil and keep aside.
2. Take a portion of the dough and roll it with a rolling pin.
3. Grease it with oil and cover it with all sides. Sprinkle all-purpose flour and roll it again.
4. Cut it into rectangular shapes and then add keema. Put maida slurry on all sides and seal it with a fork.
5. Add the lukhmi in the pan and deep fry it till it turns golden brown. Serve with chutney.