Nov 01, 2018
Method of Preparation:
– In a non-stick pan or heavy bottomed steel pan, on a low flame, roast the desiccated coconut for 1 minute until slightly aromatic.
Remove 3 tablespoons of the coconut in a flat dish.
To the remaining coconut in the pan, add the green cardamom / elaichi powder, milk powder, and the condensed milk, reserving 4-5 tbsp as you may not need all of it.
– On a low flame, stir them all together.
– In 2-3 minutes, they will come together to a ball that doesn’t stick to the sides.
– Grease palm with a few drops of ghee. Divide fudge into 24 portions and roll each into a ball. Roll the ball in the plate with desiccated coconut.
– Do this for all 24 laddoos and then refrigerate them in an airtight container, but not before eating a couple of them while they are still warm and gooey.