Instant Coconut Ladoo Recipe By Nandita Iyer
Craving for some yummy dessert but no time to spare? Instant Coconut Ladoo/ Nariyal Laddu by Chef Nandita Iyer takes just a few minutes from start to finish. Sweeten up the celebration of this festive season with Britannia Dessert Carnival delightful recipes.
Method of Preparation:
- In a non-stick pan or heavy bottomed steel pan, on a low flame, roast the desiccated coconut for 1 minute until slightly aromatic.
Remove 3 tablespoons of the coconut in a flat dish.
To the remaining coconut in the pan, add the green cardamom / elaichi powder, milk powder, and the condensed milk, reserving 4-5 tbsp as you may not need all of it.
- On a low flame, stir them all together.
- In 2-3 minutes, they will come together to a ball that doesn't stick to the sides.
- Grease palm with a few drops of ghee. Divide fudge into 24 portions and roll each into a ball. Roll the ball in the plate with desiccated coconut.
- Do this for all 24 laddoos and then refrigerate them in an airtight container, but not before eating a couple of them while they are still warm and gooey.
- coconut ladoo
- india food network
- Ladoo Recipe
- britannia dessert carnival
- nariyal ladoo recipe
- coconut laddu
- coconut ladoo recipe
- ladoo recipe in tamil
- nariyal ke ladoo
- nariyal ka laddu in hindi
- nariyal ka laddu kaise banaye
- how to make coconut laddu
- homemade coconut ladoo
- how to make nariyal ladoo
- easy dessert recipe
- instant coconut ladoo
- instant nariyal ladoo
- nariyal ki barfi
- nariyal ladoo banane ki vidhi
- coconut burfi
- coconut ladoo with condensed milk