Instant Malpua Recipe By Harpal Singh Sokhi
Serve it as a snack or a dessert this Malpua will steal the show in all your occasions by chef Harpal Singh Sokhi on Emami Healthy And Tasty Cooking Oil. #SwaadKeRang
- Add sugar, cardamom, saffron and water in a pan & cook till the syrup is of one string consistency. Keep it aside.
- Mix half of the warm milk and khoya in a bowl. Mix well till khoya is combined.
- Add half of the maida and mix to make a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining maida and make a smooth paste.
- Now add sugar, saunf, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the remaining milk and mix well.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan. Mix the batter and pour a small ladle full (approx 2 tbsp) in the hot ghee. (The ghee should not be too hot).
- Simmer the heat to low and fry the malpua on both the sides till golden brown. Remove from ghee and dip in the sugar syrup for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot as such or with kesar rabdi.