For The Dhokla Batter
- Take a bowl and add Curd, Semolina, Gram Flour, Palak Puree, Ginger-Garlic crushed, some Sugar, some Oil and Salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let it Rest for 15 Mins.
- Add Fruit Salt and Lemon juice. Quickly give it a stir as it makes the batter light.
- Apply some Oil to a steel plate and brush it around the utensil.
- Pour the batter in the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
- Keep a utensil with water boiling ready. Place the plate in the utensil and cover with lid.
- Wait for 15-20 Mins. Poke with a knife to check if it's ready.
- Once done turn off the gas and remove the plate out and let it cool.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.