Feb 22, 2019
For The Dhokla Batter
– Take a bowl and add Curd, Semolina, Gram Flour, Palak Puree, Ginger-Garlic crushed, some Sugar, some Oil and Salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients together.
– Let it Rest for 15 Mins.
– Add Fruit Salt and Lemon juice. Quickly give it a stir as it makes the batter light.
– Apply some Oil to a steel plate and brush it around the utensil.
– Pour the batter in the greased plate. Spread it evenly.
– Keep a utensil with water boiling ready. Place the plate in the utensil and cover with lid.
– Wait for 15-20 Mins. Poke with a knife to check if it’s ready.
– Once done turn off the gas and remove the plate out and let it cool.