Nov 29, 2017
To make the batter:
– Beat an egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
– In another bowl add the refined flour, sugar, salt, baking powder & water and mix it well.
– Add the beaten egg to the flour mixture and mix it well. The batter is ready, keep it aside.
To make the filling:
– In a pan add the grated coconut, jaggery, cashew nuts & cardamom powder and mix it well until all the ingredients are well cooked.
– Keep this aside to cool
To make the pancake: –
Grease a flat pan with some ghee. Scoop some of the batters out and put it in the pan.
– Cook it well on both sides and then take it out on a plate
– Add the filling in the middle of the pancake and then fold the pancake in the shape of a roll.
– Serve it with some Coconut Sauce. Enjoy!