To make the batter:
- Beat an egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl add the refined flour, sugar, salt, baking powder & water and mix it well.
- Add the beaten egg to the flour mixture and mix it well. The batter is ready, keep it aside.
To make the filling:
- In a pan add the grated coconut, jaggery, cashew nuts & cardamom powder and mix it well until all the ingredients are well cooked.
- Keep this aside to cool
To make the pancake: -
Grease a flat pan with some ghee. Scoop some of the batters out and put it in the pan.
- Cook it well on both sides and then take it out on a plate
- Add the filling in the middle of the pancake and then fold the pancake in the shape of a roll.
- Serve it with some Coconut Sauce. Enjoy!