India Food Network
Jul 05, 2017
1. In a bowl, take 1 cup basmati rice and add 2 cups water. Keep aside to soak for 15-20 mins.
2. Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil and 1 cup onion. Cook until onions turn a little pinkish brown.
3. Add 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 3-4 slit green chillies, 1 cup curd. Mix well and cook for a few mins.
4. Add salt to taste, 250 gms prawns, 2 tsp lime juice, and mix well. Cook for 5 mins.
5. Add 1 cup soaked rice, 1/4th cup fried onions, coriander leaves, 1/2 cup coconut milk, mint leaves and 1 tbsp ghee. Cover and cook for 15 mins.
6. Biryani is ready to serve.