Kandha Bhajji add the perfect amount of spicy and crunch to winters, rains, even a casual evening with friends,! Learn to make onion crisps, better than the thela around the corner, on Archana's Rasoi!
- Heat enough oil for deep frying
- In a bowl mix 2 onions sliced lengthwise with 1 tbsp mix masala and 3/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- Add salt according to taste
- Add chickpea flour according to requirement and coriander as per taste
- TIP: To get crispy bhajjiyas, do not add water to the mixture
- Once the oil is well heated, drop in the onion mixture piece by piece
- TIP: Keep the gas on high when dropping the mixture in the oil. However, let them fry on a slow flame.
- Once they turn golden brown, the bhajjiyas are ready to serve