Paneer Aloo Kathi Roll is the perfect recipe to keep your child full & energetic until they are back home from school. Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce adds a burst of flavour to the dish that your child will simply adore.
- In a small bowl, mix atta with 1 teaspoon Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce and water and make a dough to make rotis. Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce will add more flavour to the rotis.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare salad by combining cabbage, carrot, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl, mash boiled potato. Add grated paneer, chaat masala, rava, Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce, coriander and mix well. Divide into 4 small tikkis. The tikkis get a fun tomatoey flavour that kids love.
- Shallow fry the tikkis until golden brown on both sides with very little oil, in a non stick pan.
- While the tikkis are getting done, prepare 2 rotis using the dough with minimal oil
- To make the kathi rolls, spread some Kissan Sweet & Spicy Sauce on the roti & place a lettuce leaf over it. Layer with salad. Place two tikkis, sprinkle pinch of chaat masala and roll up.