India Food Network
Dec 15, 2018
– In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
– Mix in the egg, vanilla extract, lime extract, lime juice, lime zest and gel coloring until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and baking soda.
– Dump this dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
– Scoop out small portions of the dough and shape them into balls.
– Roll them in a plate filled with granulated sugar. Place them on a cookie tray, lined with parchment paper
-Then, bake at 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 mins.
– Allow these cookies to cool down and enjoy!