The kids love something fun and different all the time. This is your chance!
1. Take a mixing bowl and add boiled noodles, chopped cabbage, spring onions, chopped coriander leaves, mix masala, salt and gram flour and mix it.
2. Pour water and mix it well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and make balls of the mixture.
4. Deep fry these balls to get golden brown colour.
5. Once they have become crisp, remove it from the pan and serve it hot.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.