- Apply ambotik masala over the pieces of the fish.
- Spread the masala evenly on the fish pieces and marinate the fish for 20 mins.
- Cook the fish on a medium or low flame.
- Fry the fish with olive oil and then add some lemon juice from over the top.
- In the meanwhile remove the poee slivers from the microwave.
- Use the mango salsa and poee slivers for garnishing around the fish.
- Garnish with mustard crest and olive oil.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.