1. Dry roast oats till slightly browned and powder it. Dry roast semolina and keep it aside. Let both of them cool.
2. Mix powdered oats and semolina with curd, salt and enough water to make a medium consistency batter.
3. Tempering, heat oil in a pan. When the oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds and urad dal. Let the mustard splutter and urad dal turn brown.
4. Add cashew nuts and fry until light brown. Add curry leaves. Add grated beetroot and saute it for one minute.Pour the tempering over the batter and mix well.
5. Keep the batter aside for 5-10 mins. If the batter has absorbed water, adjust the consistency of the batter.
6. Heat the idli steamer. Grease idli moulds with oil.
7.Add fruit salt and Kissan Tomato Ketchup in the batter and mix lightly with a spoon
8. Pour the batter in the moulds till 3/4 of the way as idlis will rise after steaming.
9. Steam for 10-15 mins till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
10. Serve with coconut or tomato chutney.