Make tihs kolambi biryani and surprise all the prawn lovers in house!
1. Heat a pan, add 4 tbsp oil, 2 fine chopped onions, 1 medium tomato (fine chopped), coriander leaves and mint leaves.
2. Mix well and cook until the tomatoes get soft, add salt to taste, 1 tbsp ginger, garlic and coriander paste, mix well and cook for about 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp chilli flakes, 2 tbsp fried onions, 200 gms prawns, mix well then add little water, cover and cook for 5-10 mins.
4. Parboil the rice for 5 mins and add it to the cooked prawn gravy, cover and cook for 10 mins.
5. Biryani is ready to serve.