Kolhapuri Special Pandhra Rassa
Always wondered how the colour of this popular Kolhapuri curry is derived?
1. Grind the fresh coconut along with pepper powder and a cup of water.
2. Take out the extract or coconut milk.
3. Add some rice flour to this.
4. Heat a pan and pour the mutton stock. Let it come to a boil.
5. Add the coconut extract at this point and mix well.
6. Check salt and cook for 2 minutes. Don't overcook so that it does not split.
7. You can add any meat of your choice to this.
8. Serve it with hot chapatis or plain rice.