Kolkata Chicken Biryani
Everybody loves a good biryani. But, have you ever tried making a Kolkata biryani?
1. Fry the onion-tomato-ginger-garlic paste first.
2. Add all the dry spices followed by the chicken.
3. Put the dahi at this stage. Mix well.
4. Add the potatoes and green chillies. Let it cook.
5. Prepare the rice now with ghee, salt, kesar-infused milk, rose water and kewra water.
6. Check if the chicken is ready.
7. Now layer it with fried onions and put on the gas over a pan with boiling water for 10 mins.