India Food Network
Sep 30, 2020
1. In a bowl, add wheat flour, semolina, baking powder, and salt to taste. Mix it well with water and knead it into a dough. Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
2. Take a small part of the dough and roll it with a rolling pin. Cut the rolled out into small circles and take the excess out.
3. Deep fry the cut of circles till they turn golden brown.
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup of boiled potatoes, black chickpeas, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chopped green chillies, fresh coriander, salt to taste and mix it well. Puchka filling is ready.
1. Blend coriander leaves, mint leaves, chopped ginger, and water together till it becomes a paste.
2. Take the chutney out in a bowl and then add tamarind chutney and water. Mix it well.