Kumbhaniya Bhajiya Recipe
Our Chef Varun Inamdar brings a Spicy, savoury Kumbhaniya Bhajiya straight from the streets of Surat. Bhavnagri mirchi is finely diced and flavoured with an array of spices and tangy lemon juice, then deep fried until crispy golden brown for a lip-smacking taste. Wach and learn how to make this Hari Mirch ka Bhajiya or Pakora and pair it with garma garam chai.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except oil and water and combine it together.
- Add splash of water and make a bhajiya batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, drop tiny portion of bhajiya batter and deep fry it until golden brown.
- Drain it on absorbent paper and serve it hot with garma garam chai.
- india food network
- pakora recipe
- pakoda recipe
- bhajiya recipe
- bhajiya recipe in gujarati
- pakora recipe in hindi
- mirchi vada bajji
- mirchi bhajji
- kumbhaniya bhajiya banavani rit
- kumbhaniya bhajiya recipe
- kumbhaniya bhajiya recipe in hindi
- mirchi ka pakoda
- mirchi ka pakora
- mirchi pakora recipe in hindi
- hari mirch pakora recipe
- recipe for mirchi bajji
- chilli pakora by sanjeev kapoor
- ice cream bhajiya
- chef varun inamdar recipes