Lamb Roast With Baby Potatoes
Here, Amrita shows us how to make her husband's favourite dish - Roasted Lamb With Baby Potatoes. Check it out!
1. Add some fresh parsley, garlic and the zest of a lemon in a mixer grinder.
2. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil & blend well until you get a nice green colour paste.
3. Add salt & pepper to the paste & mix well.
4. Marinate the lamb atleast for 4 hours before roasting it.
5. Take a baking tray and line it with silver foil.
6. Rub the marinate nicely on the lamb before roasting it.
7. Sprinkle some sea salt over the marinated lamb for flavour and texture.
9. Place the lamb in the oven (pre-heated at 180 degrees) for 1 hour.
10.Add the baby potatoes to the baking tray to roast them.
11. Drizzle olive oil over the baby potatoes & lamb and put it in the oven.
12. Voilà your roast lamb with baby potatoes is ready to eat.