Leftover Masala Roti
Thinking of how to use your stack of leftover rotis? Here’s a quick fix meal to please your palate. Masala Roti/Chapati, as the name suggests, is a masaledar way to revamp your leftover roti. Watch and learn this easy recipe by Archana Arte and let us know what your thought in the comment section below.
- In a mixer grinder add the leftover chapatis or chop it finely. Keep it aside.
- In a pan heat some oil.
- Add mustard seeds, green chilli, curry leaves and chopped onion. Saute everything well.
- Add salt to taste and mix well. - When the onions become soft add turmeric powder, coriander leaves. Give a good stir.
- Add chopped chapatis. Mix everything well.
- Cover it with a lid and let everything cook for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Phodnichi Poli is ready to be served.