India Food Network
Aug 07, 2019
1. In a pan, add chopped onions, crushed garlic, chopped green, yellow and red bell peppers. Cook and mix it together.
2. Add green chillies and a cup of baked beans. Cook and stir.
3. Put some salt to taste and black pepper powder.
4. Take a baking tray and place a leftover roti in it.
5. Spread white sauce on the roti and put some of the mixture made in the center and spread it around.
6. Place another roti over it and repeat the whole sauce and mixture over the roti.
7. Put some cheese on this particular layer.
8. Sprinkle some black pepper powder on the roti.
9. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for about 15 Minutes.
10. Cut the Lasagna into pieces and Serve with sauces/chutney.