India Food Network
Dec 17, 2018
– Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan, bring it to boil and simmer while stirring for 3 minutes.
– It’s best to use a spatula so you can keep scraping the sides and bottom of the pan.
– Allow it to cool so you can comfortably touch the sides of the pan.
– Pour the mixture into individual dishes (ramekins, wine glasses, espresso cups – it is very rich, so serving it in small cups or glasses is better) and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
– Serve with a slice of lemon and a little cream poured on top.