1. Add the dried coconut, sesame seeds, coriander seeds, red chili powder, coriander leaves & salt in a big bowl and mix it well and keep it aside.
2. Take the dough and scoop out small balls.
3. Roll the balls out flat using a rolling pin and make it like a chappati.
4. Add some oil on the flat chappati and add some of the coconut masala and spread it well.
5. Roll the chappati into a cylindrical shape.
6. Then, using a knife, cut the dough into small cubes. Deep Fry the cubes in oil
7. Once they go brown, strain the bhakarwadi's and place them in a plate with a tissue to drain out the oil
8. Serve with tea!
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.