1. In a heated pan, roast grated coconut until slighlty golden brown.
2. Transfer it on a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add ghee along with semolina and roast.
4. Add the semolina to the coconut with sugar, cardamom powder, dry fruits and mix.
5. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt and hot ghee.
6. Pour some water and knead it into a dough.
7. Scoop out small portions of the dough, roll out, stuff it with the filling and shape.
8. Fry it and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.