Maharashtrian Katachi Amti Recipe By Archana Arte
On the occasion of Holi, learn how to cook traditional Maharashtrian Style Katachi Aamti at home by chef Archana Arte only on India Food Network. Try this recipe and let us know.
- Take Oil in a pan and heat it up for some time.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, few curry leaves and fresh coriander into the pan. Mix them all pretty nicely.
- Add cups of lentil stock in the pan.
- Put tamarind pulp, salt to taste and jaggery in it.
- Mix, stir and let it boil and cook properly.
- Once done remove it in a plate.
- Serve with Rice and other accompaniments.
- india food network
- maharashtrian recipes
- archana arte recipes
- marathi recipes special
- recipes by archana in marathi
- recipes by archana arte
- कटाची आमटी
- katachi amti by archana
- katachi amti brahmani style
- katachi amti recipe
- katachi amti recipe marathi
- maharashtrian amti recipe
- katachi amti
- maharashtrian amti
- vegetarian marathi recipes
- dal recipe
- maharashtrian amti masala
- मराठीकटाची आमटी कशी बनवायची