Jul 03, 2018
– Roast peanuts lightly and crush it in the blender.
– In a large mixing bowl, add besan, crushed peanuts, chili powder, white sesame seeds and salt to taste.
– Gradually pour in water and combine all the ingredients together.
– Heat a oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle.
– Then add garlic, ginger and chili paste and mix it well.
– Next, add chopped coriander leaves and pour in the besan mixture. Combine making sure all the spices are mixed well.
-Stir it continuously on high flame until it forms a soft dough.
– Grease the baking tray and spread the vadi mixture into it. Let it cool
– Cut them into thick slices.
– Further, deep fry or shallow fry in hot oil.
– Stir occasionally till the wadi turns crisp and golden brown.
– Finally, serve kothimbir vadi garnished with coriander leaves along with cutting chai and chutney.