1. Take some oil in a pan and let it heat for some time.
2. Add mustard seeds, ginger-garlic-green chilli crushed, turmeric powder, and asafoetida.
3. Then also add coriander-cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and coriander leaves.
4. Pour in a cup of thick coconut milk along with some water as required.
5. Cook and stir for some time.
6. Then add methi vadi/patwadi (readymade) into the pan.
7. Cook for about 5 minutes in the pan.
8. Once it's ready plate it up and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve the rassa with rice or chapati.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.