Maharashtrian Recipes | How To Make Patwadi Rassa
1. Take some oil in a pan and let it heat for some time.
2. Add mustard seeds, ginger-garlic-green chilli crushed, turmeric powder, and asafoetida.
3. Then also add coriander-cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and coriander leaves.
4. Pour in a cup of thick coconut milk along with some water as required.
5. Cook and stir for some time.
6. Then add methi vadi/patwadi (readymade) into the pan.
7. Cook for about 5 minutes in the pan.
8. Once it's ready plate it up and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve the rassa with rice or chapati.