Chef Neha Lakhani
Apr 15, 2016
A chocolaty dessert, now you can make Chocolate Ganache Balls at home!
1. Heat a pan, add cream and coffee powder and stir it till it comes to a boil.
2. Take a bowl of dark cooking chocolate and add this mixture to it.
3. Stir it to melt the mixture into a Ganache.
4. Refrigerate the Ganache for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. After it has become cold, shape it into balls.
6. Melt grated chocolate in the microwave.
7. Dip the chocolate balls in melted chocolate and then in the cocoa powder.
8. Refrigerate the chocolate balls and serve them.