1. In a heated pan, add in ghee and semolina and roast. Transfer this mix into a bowl.
2. In the pan, add in coconut along with milk and mix well.
3. Take it off the heat and add in the roasted semolina.
4. Mix in cardamom powder and dry fruits.
5. Scoop out this mixture and roll it into small balls.
6. Garnish and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.