1. Take a pan and heat it for a while.
2. Add few spoons of olive oil, chopped garlic and onions. Saute it for a while.
3. Put some herbs like chilli flakes, oregano, black pepper powder and salt to taste.
4. Pour a bowl full of tomato puree made in the pan and cook it till it takes to boil.
5. Then add the boiled penne type of pasta in the pan and mix the herbs and overall mixture with the pasta.
6. Add few basil leaves for flavor.
7. Finally grate in the processed cheese and cook it for one final time.
8. Take it off the gas flame and plate it up.
9. Serve hot.