Malai Barfi Recipe
Barfi is most common sweet eaten by Indians during festivals. We are showing you the quick tasty recipe of Malai Barfi. Rich khoya blended with milk and sugar to prepare the milky malai barfi. Give it a shot at home and let us know in the comments section. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and try great recipes at home.
1. Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the mawa and milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
2. Add the alum powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds, while stirring continuously.
3. Add the sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Transfer the mawa mixture into a greased 100 mm. × 100 mm. (4” × 4”) aluminium tin and spread it evenly. Cover it with a lid and keep aside for a day.
5. Divide the mawa mixture into 10 equal portions.
6. Place each portion of the mixture on a 75 mm. X 125 mm. (3”x5”) butter paper and roll it up tightly. Press them lightly with your fingers and flatten them.
7. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and serve immediately or store refrigerated and serve chilled.
- Indian sweets
- indian sweets recipes
- barfi recipe
- malai barfi
- malai barfi recipe
- recipe malai barfi
- easy malai barfi
- quick malai barfi
- easy malai burfi recipe
- instant kalakand
- quick kalakand
- original halwai recipe for malai barfi
- bazaar jaisi malai barfi at home
- malai barfi recipe in hindi
- malai barfi kaise banate hai
- delectable malai barfi
- how to make homemade malai barfi
- milk malai barfi
- shahi malai barfi recipe
- quick and easy homemade mithai
- 5 min easy malai barfi recipe at home
- desi dessert